Is it cool to make an Apprenticeship?
One of the most important advantages for me is that I can already earn money while learning.
I prefer to work practically and it is an awesome confirmation for me to be able to see every day what I can do and create.
I have never been bored. Every day at Quehenberger brings something new. I love finding good solutions for customers every time.
Being an apprentice at Quehenberger
At Quehenberger Logistics, we train up to 30 apprentices every year in 6 different apprenticeship professions.
We focus on practice: in your apprenticeship you learn to take responsibility early on,
to work independently and to contribute your own ideas.
We also focus on further training: at Quehenberger Logistics, every apprentice undergoes a comprehensive further training programme. In the Young Generation Programme you learn a lot about the entire company, visit other locations, take part in apprentice events where you can meet and exchange ideas with all other apprentices of the company.
Benefits for apprentices
- You work in an international environment
- In the Young Generation Programme, you go through various further training modules over a period of 3-4 years,
meet apprentices from other locations and take part in apprentice events
- Apprentice discounts (in sports shops, at various retailers, on public transport, etc.)
- Mobility programme: complete an internship at one of our locations abroad
- You have the option of doing an apprenticeship with a school-leaving certificate (Matura)
- Your personal trainer is at your side during the entire apprenticeship period
- freight forwarding clerk
- office assistant
- finance and accounting assistance
- IT Operations Technician
- in-house logistics services clerk
Ready to move the world?
Then apply now for the start of your training as of Spring/Summer 2024 or sign up for a taster session for your dream job.