Quality and a medium-sized Company Culture
As an international company based in Strasswalchen near Salzburg, our presence is focused primarily on Central and Eastern Europe. Thanks to a network of hubs and warehouses in 15 countries, we offer our customers a high-performance infrastructure. Additionally, we work with selected international partners who share our high quality standards. That’s how we can provide our customers with comprehensive, integrated Supply Chain Solutions for various industries.
- personal and individualised customer support (“single point of contact”)
- customised and individual customer solutions
- focus on quality and efficiency
- trustworthiness and “handshake quality”
- high-performance infrastructure thanks to our own locations
- collaboration with selected partners with the same standards of quality
- competent and friendly employees
- quick decision-making processes thanks to flat hierarchies
“Services are carried out by people – that’s why people matter most to us.”
This approach shows in our daily business at Quehenberger Logistics. As a medium-sized, owner-operated company, personal contact and “handshake quality” are of utmost importance to us.
This applies to all forms of collaboration within our organisation but also to the relationships with our partners and customers. Our credo – “we work with and for our customers” – is at the root of everything we do. Flat hierarchies along with fast and flexible actions are essential in this regard. Our customer proximity is a main part of our philosophy, especially in our role as an international logistics provider.
Being the best medium-sized logistics provider in Central and Eastern Europe with the friendliest and most competent employees. Convincing due to the quality of our services, unparalleled in efficiency and with a level of profitability that secures the future of the company.
The future of the industry: Digitalisation of the Supply Chain
To become even more efficient, we have set a clear goal for ourselves: Quehenberger goes digital! Step by step, we’re automating and digitalising our processes on all levels. First successes already show in the areas of FTL and LTL: We have achieved faster disposition of goods and we offer paperless, partially automated handling of transport orders.
What we would like to achieve with our Digitalisation efforts
- complete digital interconnectedness with customers and partners
- increase in productivity by streamlining processes and making their efficiency measurable
- increase in efficiency by automating our core services
- increase in quality with planning forecasts