Unlimited service in all Customs procedures
Complex formalities and paperwork, shipping documents, import regulations: Third-country shipments usually imply significant efforts and difficulties for companies. Goods pass numerous check-points and security zones in international transit. Additionally, customs clearance often requires a considerable number of certificates and documents.
To reduce your workload in this area, the Customs Services by Quehenberger Logistics offer a comprehensive service package. Our experts in Central and Eastern Europe have extensive know-how regarding all customs procedures and will swiftly and reliably handle all customs-related transport matters on your behalf.
Flexible service packages: Transport solutions including customs clearance services – benefit from the tailor-made Customs Services by Quehenberger Logistics!
Here’s why customers rely on our Customs Services
- long-term experience
- trust-based partnerships
- customer-oriented support and consulting options
- strong presence in Central and Eastern Europe
- worldwide customs clearance services
A reliable partner: Extensive expertise along with highest security standards qualify us as a trustworthy business partner.
Comprehensive customs and foreign trade services
Whenever a shipment crosses country borders, a range of customs formalities and paperwork are required. Our team of experts at Quehenberger Logistics always keeps an overview of the important regulations for you – we competently and reliably handle your international shipments!
This not only includes the seamless customs clearance of excise goods along with excise warehouses via EMCS, but also the use of NCTS (New Computerised Transit System), “E-Zoll” (Austria) and Atlas (Germany).
Upon request, we can represent our customers as an authorised signatory (company representative) in all authorisation and customs matters. Place your confidence in us!
Choose from our extensive Q Customs Services
- customs clearance for all types of procedures
- all types of transit procedures including T1, T2, clearances and C-TIR
- fiscal representation
- temporary import or export (Carnet ATA)
- inward or outward processing
- bonded warehouse procedures
- handling of local clearance procedures
- export restitution procedures
- handling of Intrastat reports
- single or CC permits (Centralised Clearance)
- support with AEO applications and certification procedures
- support with company audits (customs/tax)
You need more detailed information about the individual Customs Services? We’re happy to advise you on our offers, either in a personal conversation or at an info event.