IT at Quehenberger Logistics
Contributing to the company’s digital development
Global work environment: Our IT Specialists work internationally. For instance, during the first-time operation of big warehouses. That means you’ll have to pack your suitcases and support your colleagues on site – because equipment and interfaces need to be installed. Of course, our software programmes are being constantly developed and refined. That demands continuous coordination between the IT department and the operative departments.
What’s required alongside expert knowledge? Project management skills as well as good communication skills and absolute service orientation!
Be it in the areas of helpdesk, infrastructure, SAP, TMS, WMS, CRM, EDI or in server administration – the ultimate aim is the successful synergy of all IT systems within the entire company as well as the best possible support for all employees in response to their requests.
Your tasks as an IT Administrator include
- designing efficient IT processes
- ensuring smooth operation of EDP and network infrastructure
- advancing automation and digitalisation processes
- user support
- network security and partner networking
Our Software Developers incorporate the challenges of their colleagues in the various departments and translate them into IT systems by creating customised applications for them. The team members share a love for tinkering and finding solutions. Because there are interesting challenges that need to be mastered. There’s always something new happening – and it certainly never gets boring.
Your tasks as a Software Developer include
- creating, maintaining and developing applications
- developing innovative solutions
- designing and implementing new requirements
- testing and monitoring of interfaces
- supporting colleagues in tender drafting
As a SAP Specialist at a dynamic company like Quehenberger Logistics, you have a lot of opportunities to be creative. During acquisitions, processes are designed together, systems are connected and the requirements from the operative areas are technologically implemented. That means you’ll work independently while being in continuous communication and coordination with colleagues.
Your tasks as a SAP Specialist include
- maintaining of the SAP FI/CO landscape at key user level
- development and optimisation of the SAP FI/CO application
- implementation of upgrades, support packages, data migration and interfaces
- project management via active support in various projects
- identification of requirements in collaboration with different departments