Geis takes over the majority of Quehenberger Logistics

2 Min. reading time

Vienna, Austria, May 3rd, 2023. The Geis Group is acquiring a 66 percent majority stake of Quehenberger Logistics (Augustin Quehenberger Group GmbH) with retrospective effect from 1 January 2023. The remaining 34 percent will be held by the previous majority owner Christian Fürstaller –  who will continue to run the business as CEO of Quehenberger Logistics in the existing organisational set-up with all employees.  


For more information see press area:

Klaus Hrazdira
Company Spokesman